Twelve Stories of Russia: Translation Arts Project
The materials presented here have been organized for use by teachers and students of English language and translation. Cow Eye Press has a special commitment to provide affordable classroom materials, including printed and/or electronic copies, for the instructional benefit of students learning English in Russia. Contact us for more information.
- On Using Twelve Stories of Russia as a Teaching Resource for Students of English and Translation Arts (White paper)
- Book 1. Eleven Yellow Words
- Book 2. Razvesistaya Klyukva
- Book 3. Book 2 (cont.)
- Book 4. The Russia Years
- Book 5. Sleep
- Book 6. "Next Stop, Voikovskaya"
- Book 6½. Epilogue
- Book 7. Falling Down the Up Escalator
- Book 8. Vadim's Story
- Book 9. Three Nines, Two Jacks, and Not a Marriage in Sight
- Book 10. The Wedding
- Book 11. How I Decided To Leave Russia Forever
- Book 12. Тоска
- Teaching Materials
- Sample lesson plan (template)
- Lessons by theme
- Lessons by grammatical topic
- Lessons by learner level
- Lessons by plot line
Technical and formatting support
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.